Goodbye

Goodbye


Another day started…. Gateway goes up, and I could feel the hot sun. Aaahh, this is life; a very cool breeze comes in , and….

Open the door, open the doors, clean the floor..hurry up! He shouted as every morning…

I was standing ,,,, it was long time I was standing , I just got bored; I wish today someone will come and take me out ; out to see the real life !

The people started passing…. Some of them were looking at me for some seconds, and some were gazing on me! And that time.… I was shouting from bottom of my heart: come, come and take me, pleaseee’’

But nothing happened,

I have to tell you that, at the same time I got friend with my neighbor, he was very handsome, we were spending all of our time with each other, talking, laughing, …. He always keeps me happy.

But at that day he was very sad, I asked him: what happen? Why you are not talking with me?

And just say: I can’t say Goodbye’’

Hahaha.. I laughed: but I’m here, still here with u, we will live together … we will go out together ( and I felt doubtful !)

……….

It was almost dark, and we were just watching the people passing by….

Suddenly , I heard a sound: I like the red bag! I like it mamaaa..i want the red one!

I came to know that someone is staring at me….and finally the shopkeeper took me out,

He took me out!!! I shouted huurraaaa… I was so happy. The girl was looking from my top to bottom, she was crying and forcing her mother : I love this one, I want just this

Ohh my God; she loves me…it was really a different feeling, I was flying…but!

But suddenly I look at my friend , he was still sad and I could hardly saw his tears coming down

Ohhh..noooooo… I don’t want to get a part of my friend… I started crying and requesting to buy the blue one also… take the blue one!!!!

But, the lady was paying the money and she couldn’t hear me… within a second , I was out of the shop.

I was on back of a beautiful girl…

It was the last time I saw him.….just by passing from the shop and saying Goodbye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 My Favorites
BloggerTheme by BloggerThemes | Design by 9thsphere